What does it mean to MANIFEST something into your life? Could you really create the life that you want by simply acting ‘as if’ it is going to come true? Absolutely. Manifesting is the leading-edge practice that has changed the lives of millions, including my own and the thousands of people I have trained through online courses and private coaching. I want to give you the simple steps to implement it into your own life, starting today.
Viva Lux Photography
To manifest something means to ask for what you desire and believe that it is meant to be yours through visualization and harmonious beliefs. By expanding positive energy through your mind, body and spirit, you draw it directly to you. This is based on The Law of Attraction and works in co-creation between you, energy exchange with others and spiritual support.
I know this can sound woo-woo, but for the logically-minded, quantum physics demonstrates that this is precisely how our vibrational Universe operates. If you are awakening to higher consciousness, one of your first realizations is that you are powerfully in charge of your life based on where you put your energy.
The power of our minds and words have been shown in scientific research to have direct effects on outcomes. One of the most famous studies was conducted by Masaru Emoto, revealing how positive and negative words (energy) spoken over water directly altered its molecular structure. This verifies the effects of human consciousness on our environment – especially considering that we and the planet are mostly comprised of water!
How can you learn to practice this and start creating the life that you truly desire? Here are 11 steps to manifest your dreams:
(1) Ask for what you desire. Write it, speak it and focus on it in prayer and meditation. Using your mind, body and spirit, start acting as if what you desire already exists and is on its way.
(2) Release resistance about receiving. Resistance feels like doubt that you deserve something. If you are feeling disbelief, lean away from specifics about the request and go more general. For example, instead of asking for a specific job (that you might perceive as unlikely), let go of details and ask to be led to a workspace that would bring you the most happiness.
(3) Ask yourself, “How would it FEEL if this actually arrived?” Focus on the positive feelings that you are going to have in receiving the outcome instead of the outcome itself. This is because it is not really the outcome that you are desiring – it is the good feelings you believe you will have when it shows up.
Harmonize yourself with the satisfaction inside your future self. An example is, “I feel so inspired, connected and happy . . . life is so beautiful and free.” Focus on these feelings often, especially in the moments right after you awake.
Viva Lux Photography
(4) Stop focusing on the world’s LACK, but instead the Universe’s ABUNDANCE. Catch yourself speaking negatively about what is available to you. Whether it be money, a house, or a relationship, keep saying, “This is an abundant Universe. There is more than enough, and I am ready to receive.”
(5) Immerse yourself in the positive, self-expanding feelings for over 70 seconds. Law of Attraction says that by positively focusing your energy for over a minute, you launch new ‘Rockets of Desire’ into the Universe, speeding up its pathway to you.
(6) Be gentle on yourself if you have feelings of doubt along the way. You are human. Just exhale, take time to get centered, and go back to step 1.
(7) Use your words as the bond of your creation. Speak confidently about things or people being on their way to you. Use “When…” instead of “If…” and “I am…” instead of “I am trying to…” The Universe will respond to your positive mindset.
(8) Do not talk to negative people about it. They will feed you with their own fear, self-doubt and negative emotions which can interfere with your process. They won’t get it, and it is not your job to change their mind.
(9) Tune into the way you feel. Ask your inner guidance system and Higher Power to show you the next steps. Then follow your intuition. It is this simple: go towards what feels good and away from what feels bad.
(10) Trust and celebrate the synchronicities that show up for you. These will be ‘chance meetings’ and ‘coincidences’ that support you and confirm that you are on the right path.
(11) Repeat the mantra “Everything is working out for me. Everything is coming to me in perfect time.” Accept that you are divinely supported and meant to live a magical life.